I spent the morning on my first attempt at fusing. As usual, I let the technique take over my thinking and should have spent more time with the design. Result - I'm not thrilled with the results. I can't blame it on the fusing which is only a different kind of tool for me and, since unfamiliar, more pesky than the pins and such I use now. I wanted to use the package of SteamAseam 2 on a large reproduction of an art deco floor tile that I enlarged, printed and transferred to freezer paper but there was not enough so I took of using it on some of my most recent store-bought batiks. The kind with monsters lurking if you look hard enough. The jury is out.