a good day's doings
Spent the whole day working with "dotz" which had so many strange things going for it I was tempted to do something "whole cloth" with it but then there were other candidates clamoring to play - I took my time. Cutting, pinning, unpinning, repositioning - I'm sure all you fusers think I'm crazy. The damask is so loose I decided to glue the whole thing together before I take it to the sewing machine, then wash the glue out when it's all finished. Maybe.
Here's one of the painted pieces jumping up against one of the hand-dyes from the last dyefest. Nothing decided here, I just wanted to see what it would look like. Don't think I am going to want to cut into this one at all.