3.03.2005

the other side of the brain takes over

As I type, I am completely overwhelmed with new technology. Chip Oates, my PC/Network guru came to the house last night and set up my Comcast high speed network linking the new computer and my fabulously refurbished laptop. Windows XP is cool. Getting around on the internet is amazing. NONE of this has anything to do with quilting and that other side of my brain is clamoring to do it's thing. The Moonface is waiting. The Cascade discharges are on the machine right now. The goodies that Melanie sent arrived and I only have time to run my fingers through them. Such wonderful, new and interesting stuff to play with and I can't even get started! Duties! Obligations! FAAAGGGHHH....I know I will feel better after I attend to the list.

No comments: