4.18.2004

I met two deadlines met yesterday - I hope - depending on how good FedEx is and how flexible the organizers are likely to be. The quiltlets looked so good coming out of the color copier at Kinkos .Thanks Guys, my new office space - Kinkos on Scenic Highway, Snellville GA right smack next door to a huge JoAnns.
Then I redid the digital shots of "Bandana Towers","Cell Rhumba" ,and "Capers Riot" to create electronic entry pages for "Expressions in Textiles". We will see if this format passes muster. I am not thrilled with the photos but I have just as much trouble with slides and no way of knowing if the ones I have had made are any good. Now I need to make progress with the "Myths & Legends" challenge piece. I need to find some plastic baby monster fingers or make my own...

No comments: